Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reviews Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Iron 1700-Watt Steam Iron with 3D Stainless Steel Soleplate

I had a Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Iron for about 5 years prior to this purchase. So I believe in the quality of the company and this iron goes beyond my expectations. It's gorgeous!! It's eco-smart, and produces a great amount of steam.  I like the extra narrow, but longer nose that can get into tight spots on pleats and sleeves.
Best deals Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Iron 1700-Watt
I really like the eco boost steam feature. I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates using an effective steam iron for their clothes. The only drawback is having to refill when I have quite a bit of ironing. Not an issue really. I'm very happy with my Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Iron purchase!
  • New patented Microsteam400 soleplate with unique 3D design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increases steam
  • Stainless steel coating for scratch resistance with more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
  • Anti-Drip System helps prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting
  • Integrated Anti-Calc Cartridge and Self Clean to remove water impurities and ensure long lasting irons
  • Ergonomic rotary trigger for left and right handed users
When comparing Rowenta models, I'll be honest, the design of this Rowenta DW6080 iron won me over. It didn't look like any other iron and is actually kind of pretty. I mean, it is still an iron and I'm not going to put it on my mantle or anything, but it is a pretty iron!

I am blown away by the performance of this iron. After years of using those crappy irons and struggling to get wrinkles out, it has been incredible to smooth fabric with one pass. This iron has LOTS of steam. The first big ironing project I had was a quilt I was making.

 Every step was a breeze, from ironing uncut fabric, to pressing seams, to smoothing multiple layers of fabric. I have since had similar results ironing clothes and even delicate curtains. The new eco boost function is great and gets the steam really going fast. I would recommend anyone that loves a steamer but wants the versatility of an iron to get this Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Iron 1700-Watt Steam Iron product.

No comments:

Post a Comment