Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reviews Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate 1750 Watt, Grey

I absolutely love this Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station. I have used them for years. I do a lot of quilting and custom sewing and this iron has the serious results I require. I also have an Elna ironpress, which also saves time, but I think I will prefer using the Rowenta steam iron since it steams the material while you iron it, and it can get into more nooks and crannies. This product is the best sellers items. We recommended as the best and you will get super save low price.
If you are lookinging forRowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate 1750 Watt, 

Grey here best deals
The Rowenta holds a large amount of water and allows me to run for a long time between fill-ups. I like the steam on demand because I can control when I want it and when I just want the hot iron by itself. Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station did take a little fine tuning to get the right amount of steam without having water sputtering out of the unit.
The directions that come with the iron are very clear and easy to understand and addressed the issues I had when I was first using it.
  • Features 1750 watts of power; 33-ounce water tank provides 1-1/2 hours of continual use
  • Powerful vertical steam allows iron to be used in an upright position
  • Variable steam control means to easily adjust output levels for different fabric types
  • Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate; ergonomic trigger for immediate steam on demand
  • Includes 6 foot long steam cord, 12 foot electrical cord; compact base fits most ironing boards
Let's face it, ironing is boring. This system changes that... No one was paying much attention until I started the ironing. There's star appeal to this iron! Great deals Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate 1750 Watt, Grey super save low price sale. Where I used to iron one or two shirts at a time, I now iron five or six. Indeed I started looking at the kitchen dish towels wondering if I should iron them! Thicker edges flatten much faster and there are no water leaks.

If you enjoy hotel-quality, crisp linen pillow cases and duvet covers, then this Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam is an absolute must. I was able to iron a king size cotton duvet cover in about 5 minutes. This task used to take at least 30 minutes with my Rowenta Professional Iron. Washable silk blouses were steamed perfectly and washable linen shirts and pants looked like new.

I highly recommend this Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate 1750 Watt, Grey. I have a larger ironing board that has a silicone iron holder (not a Rowenta). Although the unit isn't that heavy, even when filled with water, be careful with it on a lighter ironing board. No sales slip after 4 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment