Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Forget Rowenta Reviews Black & Decker D2030 1500-watt Auto-Off Digital Advantage Steam Iron

My old iron which I had for years was made by the same company. I liked it so much and when I saw this Black & Decker D2030 had most of the same features as my old iron I decided to try it. I was not disappointed. It is even better that I expected.
The Black & Decker Digital Advantage D2030 was the second least expensive iron
Shop Low Prices on: Black & Decker D2030 1500-watt Auto-Off Digital Advantage Steam Iron
I love the digital display, which I didn't think I would. You know what you are doing at all times. And every setting seems to be perfect for its type fabric. Black & Decker D2030 1500-watt Auto-Off Digital Advantage Steam Iron cuts off automatically, and NO, mine is not hot when it goes off.
  • 1500-watt iron with digital-display temperature and fabric settings
  • Easy-to-read mini LCD monitor; stainless-steel soleplate; soft grip
  • Variable-steam control; vertical steaming; burst of steam; auto cleaning
  • Temperature ready tones; motion-sensitive auto off with audible alerts
  • Measures approximately 5 by 11-1/2 by 6 inches; 1-year warranty
It is a little heavy, but it glides so smoothly, even though it is not teflon coated, that I don't mind the heft. Also, if you catch it shortly after it cuts off and begin to use it again, it comes on again automatically at the last setting you were using: a great feature for crafters and quilters. I quilt a lot and need a good iron for pressing out wrinkles and seams.

The Black & Decker D2030 1500-watt iron gets very hot if needed for jeans, and there is a lot of steam! It comes with a special styled plastic cup for filling the iron with water which makes it easy. The digital control is easy to set for cotton, rayon, polyester blends, etc.

More than 2,160 people has been buy Black & Decker D2030 1500-watt Auto-Off Digital Advantage Steam Iron and 90% are satisfied (as 12/25/2013). The only difference between the D2030 and the Rowenta Ultra Professional I had is that the burst of steam button is on the left on the D2030 and it was on the right on the Rowenta, and the D2030 costs $80 less.

I like the feature that beeps so you know it's at the right temperature. It takes the guesswork out of which setting you should use for the fabric type. I had a Rowenta which is over rated and over priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment